Thursday, December 13, 2007

Learn to have fun!

Yesterday.
I went all the way to Bangsar, thought of want to get my pay cheque from People Dynamics and bank it before 2.30pm, so that I can get my money on Friday.

I made a mistake.
I didn't call before I left my house.
I called after I reached Bangsar.
And to my 'horror', the cheque not ready yet.
I was like.... 'What the.... "
I came out from the LRT station and get the ticket to go back.
Geramnya.
Waste my money and time.

I went to Carrefour after that, for lunch.
Then, I went to Subang Parade.
Thought of getting myself a pair of Nike sports shoes.
And after searching so long for my shoe size, I got it.

RM179.10.
I bought it without much hesitation, and I din even check whether I brought enough money?
I left RM2 with me after paying.

My New Shoes.

I went to World of Sports too.
I saw the Nike shoes I like with much more cheaper price.
Sigh.
Next time should survey around before I get something. =/

*****************

I'm so looking forward for the party.
Tomorrow night it will be.
Hartamas, Bojangles.
Monsoon Cup crews gathering.
Am gonna see all my babes. Whee~ =)
Miss them lots.
And, I'll be going to Malacca on Saturday!

No comments: