Saturday, December 29, 2007

Confession.

I think that will the only time I get to talk to her before she head back to Singapore.

Reached Tanjung half an hour earlier, due to the naggy dad.
The place was full with people.
Inside was quite empty due to the stuffy air.
Then, I saw the mamak fella take tables and chairs.
I stand next toone of the tables, but that's this guy came and 'chop' for the table.
Okay, never mind, I move to another table, don't want fight with him.
I stand to another table, and this time worst.
While I was waiting for the mamak fella to bring the chairs, that's this big guy came and take away the table!
Bloody hell!
Cannot see I'm standing there is it?
No balls man those guys, not gentleman at all.
Sigh.

So yea, the mamak fella saw me sesat in the middle and he bring me another table.
Thank you!
And she came with her family.
Its been few months, I knew she has something to update me.

So yea, we went talking and talking.
I can see that she is in love.
I can see that he's a sweet guy.
He planed so well for her birthday!
Then, I went on with the Monsoon Cup event job and the trip to Malacca.

Before we wave goodbye, she made a confession to me.
Telling me about how she felt in the relationship.
It is the usual feeling once you fall in love, I guess.
I made a confession, too.
Nobody knows about anything except her, now.
And I'm glad that she understand the situation.
I guess, I'm just too coward to say it out to the rest.

I ponder and wonder.
I don't know whether am I doing the right thing?
It seems so wrong, but I'm just a girl who can't control her own feeling.
She thinks its normal that I'll feel like this.
It just that, I think I've better not to put in any hope in return for a greater disappointment.
And I think, I've already accidently fall in it.
Another heavy sigh.

No comments: