Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Falling in love.

Gmail is giving me a problem now.
I can't send those pics to Bjorn. =/
Tried several times, but all I got was failure reports. Sobs.
And to think of it, I still have to attach those pics and send to the rest.
Gustav, Karl, Magnus, Martin.
And also, the crews of Monsoon Cup.
Uugghhh!
Why la?

I can't start my report, everything's not settle yet.
I'm gonna start working tomorrow.
Time.
It flies really really fast.
And it's never enough for me.
Sigh.

I miss the Monsoon Cup.
I seriously learn alot of new things through this event.
I get to know alot of great friends.
Crazy bunch of people.
Haha.

I realise something during the 8 days.
My room mates ask me something about someone.
It was really a very simple question.
And I forgot!
No matter how hard I recall, I can't give them the answer.
Is this a good sign or what?
Hmmm...
I wonder.

*Fall in love with the clear ocean blue. Counting the days.*

No comments: