Sunday, August 3, 2008

With the boy.

2nd May 2008.

I'm feeling rather content with the day.

I overslept by half an hour.
Thought of drop by the bro's house to pass him the labcoat on the way out, but he said will come and pick him up pulak.
15 minutes time and it turned out to be more than half an hour.
=____________="
I thought he forgotten how to come my house since it was like one year back the last time I saw him and he came my house.
He reached at last, with extra 3 cakes from Coffee Bean for me.
It's been one year, managed to see him before he flyed at noon.
He got me 3 types of cakes, mainly chocolate cakes.
He still remember what kind of cakes I like.
*Big wet eyes*

Back to high school, he always get me cakes, cause I love cakes hahaha.
There was once, he was already on his way back from SS15 almost reach my place, when I told him I want to eat cakes.
He patah balik to SS15 to get me cheese cake and chocolate cake from RT Pastry, cause he said the cakes there are nice. And it was raining heavily that time!
There are still alot of cakes stories but then I shall keep them with me wtf.
He always get me nice cakes.
Huhu ^^
Thanks kor!

But, stupid me, bring the cakes out along with me to the warehouse sales and left it in the car then later sis bring back by taking bus, so yea, the cakes melt. O.o
Seee... All become like that dy. Sad.




I saw nicer Fila shoes in the warehouse and I'm so tempted to buy, but I've bought one pair of shoes from there on Wednesday.
Dilemma.
I told the bf about it, and he encourage me to buy at first.
Then, he realize I'm short of formal wear and heels.
You know what he told me?
He said he will say I look pretty more often if I buy formal wear.
How now you tell me?
He only said I look very pretty in formal for once, which was on Tuesday during the Moral presentation.
I want him to say I look pretty but at the same time, I feel like buying that pair shoes instead of heels and formal wear.
He said I can only choose either one.
How how how?
Difficult decision laa...
Btw, went for lunch in Wendy's as a replacement lunch for our 5th month anniversary hahaha.
The bf went to try it without me so now he brings me there after the shooting.
Overall....
I still prefer Mc'Donalds =p
But, one thing is Wendy's mayonnaise is better than Mc'Donalds. =)
At night again, we went for dinner together.
The bf got no food at home, so he drove me out.
So, he was the driver. Yay!
We weren't feeling too hungry, so we went to his place.
Barely 1 minute we came out again and decided to go kacau Jasmine.
Too bad when we reach her place, we couldn't get her to answer the phone.
So, we patah balik to the coffee shop near the bf's place thought want to have our dinner.
After parking everything and reach the coffee shop, we decided to back to his place cause we were not hungry yet. (The burger in Wendy's was too big til we still feel quite full in the evening.)
We chit chat and play around at home before it was 8 something and we still don't feel that hungry but decided to go out for dinner cause it was late dy.
We shared a big bowl of pan mee instead of the dai chao we initially plan to go cause too many people.
Then, he fetched me back and rush back to watch tv.
It's 1.15am and it's time for me to sleep.
Goodnight people!

No comments: