Sunday, August 31, 2008

Screening and lost weight.

The screening for our MV's was finally over on Wendnesday.
When our mv was play, everyone start clapping wtf like so power only.
Reach to the climax, the scene where everyone wanted to watch, the kongsi gelap scene, everyone laughed kaukau.
Anyway, the PR gang love the MV. Mr Beh said our MV has good production value.
Speaking of which, I still don't know what he meant by good production value lol.
Of course there are those who did better than us.

Some pics from that day.

puiks-and-me

dear-me

screening 009

4

**********
I lose weight again wtf.
The other day when I was looking through my pics album for some building pics, I saw my look in sem 1 to Grace.
She said I looked as though I stuff 2 small paus in my mouth that time.
Wait, I show you guys the difference.

Sem 1
family-diner-006

Now
cs

I show this pics cause I look so fair here. Hehe.
019

I'm skinny and dark now wtf.
I want back my fei fei bak bak (chubby chubby fair fair) look.
T_______________T

No comments: