Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fall into pieces

Yesterday, I woke up and found myself aching everywhere.

My head, pounding and feeling dizzy. Maybe there were too many things playing in my mind that I didn't get a good rest.
My eyes, red and watery and pain. Maybe it was the expired lenses and too much of 'exercises'.
My tummy, bad bad tummy pain and slight diarrhoea. Maybe it was me being cari pasal and ate too much of chili and junkies.
My chest, aching whenever I move, so pain that I could hardly breath. Maybe I was lacking of sleep and maybe it was just mentally aching.
My body, feeling very weak. Maybe I curled myself to sleep and whole body was in a very tense position and I din sleep well.

Today, I found myself causing a lot of problems.

I'm the most emo girl in the world now.
My emo me get me into troubles every now and then.
I'm a selfish bitch.
I throw tantrum to people without thinking about the situation they are facing.
I care too much til its hurt.
I'm very scared, very scared that I couldn't make it til the end.
I'm worried like some mad woman now.
I'm on my way back to the form 3 me.
I don't want to go back to be like that.

My subscription was cut off a day, its still cut off for today, I don't want this. I know the whole subcription was without black and white, but I thought it was a life time warranty. I thought I take care of it properly, apparently I didn't.


I need the sacred holy mantra and the smiley oreo mcflurry.

No comments: