Friday, August 15, 2008

The post below was curi from the bf's blog, without his permission.
His post on this reminds me of something.

Since primary school until form 6, I've left my footsteps in 6 schools.
3 primary schools and 1 high school and 2 form six.
No, I wasn't a problematic student.
Just that, it's always the distance between school and house problems.
I'm that kind of girl who can adapt to new environment very fast.
Transfering school wasn't really a big deal.

What matter was whenever I transfer school again, I can't bring along all my beloved best friends with me.
So when I reached new school, I try to make new best friends again. Because my life will be dull and boring without best friends. Because they are those who bring me happiness and share all my crapz. So, with best friends around me, I manage go through every down point in my life, they make me feel safe and remind me each day that life is full of miracle. Whenever I reach a new scholl, I open up myself to those who willing to be my best friends, putting all my trust on them. Slowly, I feel really comfortable with them. I get very attached with them that I hope our friendship will last forever and I imagine us still hanging out together even years later.
I trust and believe them with all my heart, telling them every bits in my mind. But apparently it's not enough.
Sometimes, people do change. It may be one untrue rumour, it may be the bond wasn't strong enough, it may be some other unknown issue. At the end of the day, I truly know who are my true friends, who are those that can be only hi-bye, or someone who I wish I won't even know.

I still prefer old friends than new friends!


*************
I thought I can handle this alone, by myself. I stared at the MSN window, I stared at my phone, waiting and waiting and waiting...
I broke down of cos, I seriosuly don't know how to solve this by myself. All I know is to cry helplessly, til the eyes swell up like gold fish and to wait somemore.
I wanted to call someone, but I realize there's nobody I can talk with.
Or maybe I have laa, just that I feel weird.
Jo appeared right on time, analyse for me the whole situation.
Old friends still the BEST!!

No comments: