Monday, August 4, 2008

Random bla bla bla

Today I was being so the cari pasal that I walked to 13/4 for the warehouse sales just because I want to save my car petrol and also the risk of getting more summons from our super hardworking MBPJ!
So yea, first I walked from PG to PB just to found out that the ATM machine is not working =S
Then, walked from PB to PG again to borrow money from the bf then started my journey under the big hot sun.
By the time I reached the warehouse, I was sweating like cow cause I was wearing my sweater just so I won't get burn.
I started to feel dizzy @_@
It took me some time to settle down before I start walking back, and I took the wrong way back.
The sun was directly facing me, I wasn't wearing my sweater and without umbrella somemore and I sweat as if like I just came out from swimming pool wtf.
I took out my sweater to cover my chest cause I can feel it burning dy. ><
I think that was the time I drop my lips med cause I can't find my med after that. T_____T
Met up with the bf then...
My car air-cond got problem and it was freaking hot that time.
Why la want to do this to me?
I was stinky smelly sweaty dy.
So the first thing I did when reach bf's house was shower. Cold water hohoho!
Then took nap wtf.

No comments: