Saturday, August 23, 2008

Don't ever be an annoying gf.

I hand in my super confusing CT report dy.
So less work for me.

Yesterday I stucked in jam due to Malaysian drivers stupidity.
Already so jam all so still want to block the road, each green light also the cars don't seems to move.
Then, got this particular woman seriously its either she bribe the officer to let her pass her Undang test or she's just plain stupid.
The light already turned red and she was making U-turn then blocked the whole road cause her driving skill was sux at the same time.
Dam fucking stupid until I want to get off of my car and scold her cause she blocked me at the same time.
I honked her kau-kau eventhough I know she ignore my honk.
After that, she wanted to cut me pulak.
@#^&@^#@&@$@*$!!!
I tell you I diedie also I don't let her cut.
Then actually at the end no jam at all in front.
Just that they were too many stupid drivers who stop in front of yellow box and blocked the whole road.
10 mins of journey become almost an hour.
WTF!
Somemore the car water level keep increasing and I have to start and off engine whenever the light turn red.
Ish ish.

***********

Then, at night, gathering at Ray's house.
Nothing much though the gathering.
Din get to talk much with him also.
Managed to catch up with others.
Gossip and update each other, as usual.
Seriously, with everyone flying around, its so difficult to sit down and chit chat.
Sigh.
I want more!

No comments: