Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Don't challenge my patience.

Seriously, recently I dam kau stress til I feel like I'm going to explode anytime.
Super lack of sleep somemore some idiot got in my way, gave me the lamest excuse I've ever heard wtf.
Anyway, here's a recap on the past week.

08/08/08
Lol this is the super duper last post. BC 1 celebrated Kok Joo's birthday after Multimedia Tools tutorial, before he headed back to his brother's convocation in UM, the first class honour degree cert holder. *big wet eyes*
Anyway, I shall let the pics do the talking part.

Hazelnut cake from The Baker's Cottage.
Don't buy please, not nice wan, it taste so weird wtf.kj's 20 002

With Preesha, our cute tutor and the girls in BC1.
kj's 20 007

With my mouth stuff with cake.
kj's 20 014

kj's 20 016


11/08/08
This one actually nothing much but is one of the few times in my life so must tell tell a bit. Hehe.
I'm the highest marks in Broadcasting II midterm that I thought I did badly in the whole course.
Besides lucky, I think it was cause I did listen to lecture and tutorial kay?
I know I know it was only the midterm, but shuddup!
Hmph!

12/08/08
The bf's Moral presentation. I went to kepoh. We found out something about the style of presentation. *winks

13/08/08
Went to watch TDK again for the second time and finally saw the scene where Edison Chen appeared. Lol.
But, I cried this time. Boohoo! When Rachel died and Bruce Wayne was so sad. T______T
Joker oh Joker, seriously I watch for the second time also I still find him very creepy wtf. He is so good. Irreplaceable. Sob sob.

14/08/08
Consultation with Ms. Louise.

15/08/08
Emo day.

16/08/08
Super emo day.

17/08/08
Stress like don't know what. Comm Theories is such a pain in ass. Whenever I close my eyes, Comm Theories appeared. I almost gone crazy.
Watch Lee Chong Wei VS Lin Dan. The game finish before I done folding clothes. Boohoo! T_____T

18/08/08
Communication Theories presentation was officially ended with super bad comments from tutor and classmates. The bf's group was way too good than mine. Sigh.
Here's a pic to add inside to the collection of us in black and white. Hehehe Jasmine!!

DSC02609

Damn lazy now wtf.
Comm Theories report still got so much to do. T______T
People, please don't give me any mafan dy.
SEND TO ME YOUR REPORT BY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

No comments: