Thursday, August 7, 2008

Burst air balloon.

*Deep sigh*

I don't know la.. I seriously don't like to explain too much for what I blogged in my blogpost so publicly in my own blog especially about an unhappy incident, but I think this time I should as its related with what you call a friendship.
Look, I'm doing this now, because I don't want to let some fucking unhappy incident to ruin the friendship.
I don't want to lost someone who I call heng dai, the one who always crap with me about everything.

You know what?
I was seriously mad with the comments you left before that and about what I wrote in that particular blogpost.

Yes, I did blog about that incident.
However, the main purpose I blogged about it is not because I wanted to tell the whole entire world that how stupid we were and so on.
All I wanted to do is as a reminder to anyone out there who might face the same situation or anyone who came across with the same audition or whatever you call that.
Therefore, further details were being censored because its all between us.
Seriously, I don't feel like talking much about that.
I really just want to take that as a reminder/lesson.
That's why I said anything come to me personally.
You know me well.
I won't tell anything too private in public especially in my blog when some random people are reading.

All these while, I AM LIKE THIS.
I AM STILL THE SAME OL'ALICE WHO YOU KNOW!

This case is over and seriously I thought I won't be talking about it anymore.
It's not even something to be proud of and to be discuss so long.
It has already left a phobia in me.

I'm not saying you're stupid for doing so.
Or over concern.
I was just being myself.
And.
I am still being myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.