Friday, August 8, 2008

080808.
Beijing Olympic 2008!

Break time while waiting for the perarakan thingy to over before more and more interesting performance.

I must say.
The China people really really put super duper banyak effort in making the opening ceremony as a good one.
Seriously, I don't know how they did all the formation thingy till so nice.
Watching those performance that have something to do with Chinese traditional make my goose bump stand and I feel so touched. Sob sob. *dab tears wtf*

At last all countries are out after 2 hours plus.

ZOMGWTFWATERMELONBANANA.
Got so many hot and cute and yummy male athletes. *big wet eyes*
(Don't worry bf, you're exceptional. Hehe.)

US and China got like almost 650 athletes okay so many don't play-play, some other countries only got like so few if compare to them.
When I saw China came out just now, I almost cry.
Sobs.
It was year 2001 when China announce they are going to be the first Asian country to organise the Olympic.
Since then, their preparation started and now at last the day has arrived.
Wtf can you imagine now today is Beijing Olympic 2008.
7 years gone just like that.

Btw, I just realize Rafael Nadal quite hot!
And I've been hearing bout him since ages.

But but but, the one who I love the most for this Olympic is going to be Tom Daley!!!
I see him I melt wtf.
He's so CUTEEEEE!!!!
He's only 14 though.
Nigel said I'm a paedo cause I always like to look at kids and budak and babies, then tell him how cute and handsome they were.
Bwek =p

He still looks cute eventhough with braces on.

Omg omg omg!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!

The opening ceremony has was so special!
Another touching moment wtf.
Go google or see if anyone upload that moment in Youtube or not.
Very nice.

No comments: