Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I need to refill my brain juice. *edited*

It's 2 somehting in the morning now, and I'm still awake.
My whole day was about illustrator and photoshop.

Wtf I'm feeling damn sleepy now and I'm listening to random people snoring in different frequency. Lol.
Staying overnight at Susan's house.
I want to write about yesterday something big happen, okay la, not that big but its big enough for me.
I shall talk bout that later.
Time to sleep.

Show you the only pic that I'm able to upload due to the sot k connection.
Ying became my maid holding umbrella when I was eating kat Sentosa.
See, I got pau face. hahaha.


That's all for now.
Nights people!

******edited*********

There you go another pic.
Grace, the dai xiu jie enjoying her tong shui, while Susan act grumpy. Haha.


******

Oh oh, btw, my phone credit expired yesterday, so now cannot sms or call out.
Usually, when my credit expired, the bf either talk to me in uni or MSN, he just won't call me, cause we don't have the habit to talk on phone.
Even Lynn was saying we talk like daddy and daughter when I so happen to talk the bf on phone for while. Haha.
Yesterday, he was being weird weird a bit cause he called 3 times in 5 hours time.
Okay la.. The first time I asked him to call, second and third time he call himself.
He said cause he wanted to know how I did for my CT cause I was so gan cheong and so stress worrying about that.
He said cause he just feel like update me with his CT and also some extraordinary case.
Lol.
And, I'm feeling very happy cause we din talk like daddy and daughter. Hehe.

No comments: