Sunday, July 6, 2008

What will happen to me?

I just found out today about a senior's gf passed away in the Konsortium Penang bus accident.
Few weeks back, Celine was telling me her friend passed away in the tragic.




I don't know.
I just feel so down now.
The bf asked to not take others' problems to myself.
He got his point.

I don't know.
Recently, I've been thinking alot about life and death kind of issue.
Always ended with really depressed feeling or sometimes the urge to cry out loud.
I have fear in me.


I remembered once when he told me about his background story.
Tears stream down straight away, and cannot even stop.

I never encounter the lost of the loved one, but I do really know it certainly is a terrible, heart pain feeling.
I dread for that day, but I know, sooner or later, I'll still have to face it.

I don't know.
The fear is getting stronger.


I know myself well that, mental break down will be one of it.

I may be the girl who smile so happily, I may be laugh so loudly, I may be the girl who annoy you the most.
But...
I'm the girl who care about you, I'm the girl who love everyone, I'm the girl who just hope to spread her happiness to everyone.

No comments: