Saturday, July 26, 2008

Miss.

Guess who added me in my abandoned Facebook?
Guess guess guess!
Faster guess la.....



JENG!
JENG!
JENG!







TEDDY BEH!
One of my top 3 favourite lecturers in UTAR after Ms. Mai and Rajan sensei.
Mr Beh Chun Chee, the Broadcasting II lecturer, funny, lame, sarcastic and etc.
The lecturer who laugh so hard during our MV proposal, purposely sound as though our idea has been rejected, keep on reminding us not to give him Hong Kong gangster show.
And, he looks a bit like Beng.
Hohoho!

I digress.


Now, I just can't wait to show him our MV.
Want to see his 'za dou' look, cause we change a little of our idea.
Hehehe!

*******************
I'm feeling kind of drowsy now. @@
I think is due to I keep on breathing in the wine and wine biscuit which was applied near my nose and chin.

Alice Chua currently looks like an alien, with her swell up lips and rashes chin.
She don't know what is the name of that stupid virus that choose to land on her lips making her feeling so pathetic.
She cannot eat as fast as usual.
Her mom cooks curry chicken and she cannot eat.


I think, the lack of sleep last week caused the break down of the body immune system.
Rashes attack is back.
I'm scratching like a real monkey.


Am supposed to go for a movie date with the bf.
My face, please get better by tomorrow.
I don't want to disappoint the bf cause he wanted to watch THE DARK KNIGHT so much so much so much!
And me too, after what everyone commented about that show.

It's almost 11pm now.
Currently waiting for the bf to finish his shoot and reply my message, then off to bed I am.
Just let me manja for a while...
I'm missing my bf...

No comments: