Thursday, July 24, 2008

First first first!

Doctor said its virus infection.
He gave me one tube of gel, Aloclair Gel.
Apply 2 to 3 times a day, then leave it there for an hour, no drinking and eating for that 1 hour. (I din follow wtf, I can die without water for that long.)
That tiny tube cost me RM17.20.
Its quite effective, though.
No more skin peeling, no more disgusted yellow water, no more brown brown skin.
But then, its now 10 times more pain than when I soak the lips with the salt water when I brush my teeth.
Toothpaste according to the boyfriend is alkali, so maybe react with the gel earlier, that's why so dam bloody pain til my tears almost come out.

Pain pain.

T_________________T

On the other hand, today during my visit to Sunway Medical Centre, I saw alot of different people with different of background.
Their management there is not as nice as I can see.
I spent more than half an hour to this department and that department just to get 1 tube of gel.

While waiting for my turn to settle payment, there's this uncle who was fire-ing the hospital staff for mistake his payment for treatments.
I saw one little boy crying cause he feeling the pain from his tummy and birdbird after the operation. His eye lashes even longer than Mohan! He's a chinese btw, first time I see chinese boy with such long eye lashes, even longer than a girl! Besides, he's extremely fair! However, seeing him cry reminds me of my own bro who went through 7 times of operation.
Of course, there are still friendly hospital staff.


After hospital visit, I went to pyramid to shop around.
Got my first ever flats in my whole entire life! *big wet eyes*
RM19.95 from Nose. Hehehe!
And and and, I got a free t-back from the bra I bought.
Wtf.

No comments: