Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sickening attitude.


I am so so so EMO now!
Hmph!
I mean please la, we are going out in a big group.
Don't fucking order something,
if you yourself don't really want to eat it.
I don't know is that supposed to be a culture of yours or what so ever, but, from the first time you show your face, I've decided that I DON'T QUITE LIKE YOU!
I know that was quite rude of me.
I know maybe it was just me being too sensitive.
Any of you who know what am I talking about, please don't comment anything.
I know I'm that kecil hati wtf.

I don't know la, but I was just so emo when seeing someone being so the watthefucksothebabibanana!!
Haiya, whatever
la.
I don't wish for that particular face to appear in the next gather around.
Yes, I am so kecil hati like that!

*************
On the other hand, I officially ban Pizza Hut in Subang Parade and Sunway Pyramid!!!
I ban the one in Sunway Pyramid long time ago.
That was once when I went with Peng during lunch time.
It's okay with the crowded place, I mean it's lunch time, we can't expect much.
Slow service is still acceptable, but then staff who are wasting my time and make me lose my appetite are not something I can accept.
I myself worked before in this service line, and whatever customers asked and want, the service staff should try and get for the customer.
This does not happen in Pyramid's Pizza Hut.
I remembered I was asking the service staff for a new bottle of chili sauce as the previous bottle was almost empty.
I waited for quite some time before I saw the same service staff and ask him again.
He then told me to shake the bottle harder then the sauce at the bottom will flow out or something like that, he show me how to shake somemore.
Hello? You think I'm so dumb until don't know how to shake is it?
At the end also he himself cannot shake out anything.
WTF. What kind of lousy services Pizza Hut provided to the customers?
Moving on to the Pizza Hut in Subang Parade, also lousy services.
We were asking one of the service staff
(Note: He's a Malay.) to arrange 8 pax of seats for us.
He looked at us as though we are speaking some tamil, we repeated so many times, we need 8 seats til later on we have to use our greatest Bahasa Kebangsaan and tell him LAPAN, only he start moving inside and show us the seat which can only fit in 6 of us.
=_______________="
Nevermind about that, next, I saw potential tables to combine to 8 seats.
So, of course we move there.
Then, we were left to arrange our own seat and that waiter already gone, nowhere be seen.
*faints*
We weren't given any menu on the tables, so as usual I raise my hand asking for menus.
This waitress came to me and asked, 'order?'.
WTF YOU CANNOT SEE MY TABLE GOT NO MENU ISIT? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ORDER WITHOUT MENU?
-________________________-
Now I'm wondering, what for the service charge that we are paying them?
Lousy services, in fact most of the time we have to self service.
What is Pizza Hut management doing?
Shouldn't you people start doing something?
Please improve the services la, for goodness sake.

No comments: