Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm a kaki pan mee.


Today was a sad day.
Lol.

Went to uni in the morning for Broadcasting II class.
After class, me and Grace were supposed to interview Ms. Sageena for the Moral assignment.
She was busy setting questions for midterm and hence asked us to look for another lecturer or change date.
Sad.
By the time I text the bf, he has already reach KL.
Sad.
I have to eat lunch alone.


In order to spice up the dull and sad day, I went for pan mee in the old place.
The price still the same, the ingredients still so banyak minus the ikan bilis, the meat so banyak so banyak.
I ate so slow so slow.
Feeling happy and content and I texted my long-time-no-see-used-to-be-and-still-will-be-kaki-pan-mee.
Told him about the pan mee and he said he almost 2 years din go there to eat.
See la..
I still remember the last time we went there and eat.
2 years back, before Math tuition.
Isn't time fly like...
Wtf I feel so old now.
=_____________="

Anyway, anyone got any nice pan mee place please please please intro bagi tau.
Craving for more yummy-licious pan mee.
*slurp*
=)'''

Then, evening time when mommy asked to collect clothes.
Someone passed by my house.
Guess who?
Yea, my long-time-no-see-used-to-be-and still-will-be-kaki-pan-mee.
I din see him, but mommy is the one who saw him in the car and asked me about his car number plate.
Hahaha!
For the first time, mommy is more observent than me.
How can?
I'm known for my observent and got potential to become private investigator wan okay?
But please not like the Subramaniam la..
I don't want later one day have to cabut/M.I.A/die not knowing what happen?
Wtf.
I'm bored.
RAWR!!!!!!


Bf oh bf, where are yooouuuuu???????
(Bf watching tv don't want to layan me)

Okay, TV3, NTV7, 8TV please stop showing nice English shows.
I want my bf back.
T________________T

Someone please spice up my dull day?
*biggest wet eyes in the whole entire world*

No comments: