Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just don't feel like me.

Thanks Puiks for the super nice Multimedia Tools notes!
Thanks Xiaochin for the hamster chocs!
I desperately need them right now.

*******
This morning was the second time BC1 students caused the lecturer/tutor walked off from the class.
First was Ms Mai, during a lecture class in Year 1 Sem 1.
Second was Ms Tianne, during a tutorial in the morning.
It's not easy to handle when there're too many girls in one class. I guess.

*******
A teacher in the high school passed away last Tuesday.
I. Just.Found. Out.
He never teach me before, but still the impact is in me now.
Another life and death story.
Life is so unpredictable.
=(

*******
Scrolling through the MSN list, I need to talk to someone.
Staring at a few names, I don't know who I can talk to.
Listening to S.H.E - How are you lately.
Who wants to listen to my story?

Just don't feel like me.
If you understand how I feel now, talk to me, hold me close to you, hug me tight, sayang me.
I'm not as strong.
I'm still that fragile.


broken heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BC1 caused miss tianne to actuali leave? yikes.. neways whats ur email add? i dun think i added u just yet. neways u take care aight? see u in class! au revoir!=)

Licey said...

Yea.. sort of..
My email add is shadowlife_23@hotmail.com.
Lol. was bout to ask u too.
yea, thanks!