Thursday, July 3, 2008

I just feel like saying WTF.

It was on Monday, me and the bf went to Berjaya Times Square for the interview of some modeling job.
I know la, me and modeling is like 2 different thing.
But they said they need short and slim girl, so I thought why not give a try and drag the bf to teman incase got anything.

We reached the place way earlier and waited for almost half an hour before the person incharge came to the food court.
We were told that the interviewer was having meeting and will delay the interview.
Since we came so far for the interview, so I agreed on waiting la.
Then, we sat down at the food court and start talking a bit when he suddenly asked the bf to send resume and bla bla bla.
He left us there for a while after he picked up one call.
For few times, he went and back.

Someone called and said my pics not clear, so he asked us to go to one corner at the food court to take pics, with his PDA phone.
=____________=
At first, everything seems to be okay, he was just taking normal pics.
After that, he started to ask me sit on stairs, open my legs so big and asked me to fold my skirt.
He focused so much on my bottom till I think he took my undies pic more than my face, that's when I realize something wrong (yea, I'm that slow.)
I asked him why focus so much on my bottom?
He said is overall not only bottom, and, I BELIVE HIM!
Wtf tell me why I so stupid wan? T_____________T

Then, he started asking me and bf to pose. Intimate pose.
We followed his order.
RAWR.
Don't ask me why.
I was supposed to go for some tennis club model search thingy, but end up in the food court.
Not enough for that.
He later brought us to some brighther place near one lif, where nobody will go there.
Continue asking us to pose.
What happen next, really make us feel so stupid now.
He HUGGED me from behind and so tight even the bf also mulut buka besar-besar.
I'm not being racist or what la...
But, one fucking Indian guy with big belly was hugging me like that, and we just stoned there.
I think
Both of us were WTF-ing all the way after the meet up.

The next day, he sms inform that we were selected for the job and asked to go for another photo shooting on Thursday at 6pm.
Now, he always set the time at after office hour.
I was asking for the change of timing, but he din reply after that.
The bf then straigh away asked to turn down the job.
Oh ya, I forgotten..
The second so-called-photo-shooting, he wants me to wear tube and mini skirt that can be lipat.
Damn celaka!
He seriously think that we so dumb wtf.
Told him uni don't let and need to go through some procedure, he some more offered to send letter, asked us don't give up.
=______________="
The bf then straight away tell him, we are not interested in working already.
Lol.
*Bang!*

In the evening, dad asked about the interview.

When I tell him is a job from Berjaya Group, his reaction damn kau big then he started nagging and tell me some inside story.
Wtf, damn scary wei.
Lucky thing I turned down the job dy.

But then, all my undies pics with that Indian big belly guy.
Shit la I tell you, the more I think, the stupider I feel.
If there's a day if you happen to see my undies pics being circulate around, you know why la ya.
I think I need to dig a hole and hide my face la wtf.

Speaking of which, Berjaya Group got my contact from UTAR office.

Tell me, what the fuck are all these UTAR officer thinking?
How can they give students' contacts simply to some unknown people?
This is our P & C.
WTF I feel like complaining to the student council or UTAR.
But I doubt there's anyone will layan me.

No comments: