Monday, July 14, 2008

I can drop dead... Like now.

I din get to nap also at the end.

Helped to do some left over.

After everything was done, it already 5.50, time to get ready for uni.

T_____________T



Daddy woke up and asked why I woke up so early, by myself.

I smile at him.

He then asked again have I brush my teeth.

I keep smiling only.

He went to my bedroom and checked.

Then, he asked if I din go to bed for the whole night.

Yea, I replied.

There you go, he started nagging.

He went to tell mommy about it.

There you go, she also started nagging.

They are my parents.

Heeee...

I went to uni after that, my head was feeling so heavy and I feel like whole body was floating.

Susan also got the same problem.

I thought I can tumbang in Mr. Beh's class for 2 hours, but at the end I tumbang less than an hour. (I do listen to him just that today too tired. Sorry Mr. Beh =p)

Surprisingly I don't feel that tired, in fact, I was more hyperactive than usual.

I talk more and louder and walk also like some kids like that.

=_____________="

**********

Today, the superhardworking MBPJ people come and give feed our cars with more and more summons.

I was in Communication Theory tutorial trying to concentrate to classmates presentation when the bf suddenly called and tell me the summon squad is in the town wtf.

I thought sure my car kena dy but then no harm go check.

I wasn't running that fast.

From far I was searching for my own car, cause I was blur like that cannot see properly.
I saw our dearest super hardworking dude scanning the plat numbers 2 cars in front of my car.
I ran as though the dinosaur was chasing from behind and started to feel dizzy and my legs are getting numb and going to cramp to my car and on my engine and vroooomm to the Jaya One parking.
Heck!
Have to spend for parking fees.
Hmph!

After class, I texted Mr. Beh to confirm that he received our hardwork, the pre-production report.
I got his reply.
"Yes. Thank you and good luck in your shoot. Remember, no hong kong gangster film ok. Haha."
Swt.....
=="
Nevermind,we shall take that as a challenge.

*********
Went to watch Journey to the Center of the Earth.
Yesss. The 3D film.
The last time I watch 3D film was during standard 6, class trip to Singapore.
It's been 9 years.
I still remember how me and my friends being so jakun trying to catch the animated little bee when it was flying towards us.
Hahaha.
Anyway, the movie was not bad.
And you know what?
I discover something.
No subtitle in the whole entire movie!
Isn't this a great discovery wtf?
Lol.
I think, maybe they afraid that the subtitle will distract audience.
Hmmmm....
Then, the screen in GSC too small la, that's why the effect not that good.
As for the 3D specs, I prefer the old style cardboard type though, cause the canggih plastic 3D specs was much too big for me.
Hehe.

No comments: