Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Disgusted version of Angelina Jolie's lips.

I don't know what is wrong with my lips.

It was few weeks back when the right corner of the lips was feeling itchy with small tiny pops.

Then, last Friday, it started to get bengkak.

Saturday, it started to have burning and dry feeling, at the same time skin start peeling.

Sunday, skin turn brown

*Me fell asleep halfway typing this*

Monday, in uni, lips was so fugly with the dry brown skin. Have to cover cover.

Tuesday, continue the fugly-ness. At night, soak lips with salt water. Very the pain I tell you, I can even see my lips pounding when I go near to the mirror. =/

My left foot pulak, kena red ant bite again during the production week.
This time no bengkak like the previous two times, but then bengkak 1 hard thingy at the ant bite.
Itchy....
I don't know why red ants love my left foot so much? Everytime also bite left foot.
RAWR!

My left middle finger also malang.
You tell me la how can someone off balance when sitting down and bend her middle finger nail on the cushion and start bleeding.
=_____________="

I'm getting lazy to blog.
Will blog about my MV production week once I have mood to blog again.

Sayonara!

No comments: