Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The 4th month.


Today is the 1st of July.
The 4th month for the 2 of us.
I just realize we never take pictures for the past one month.
Too many things happened and we weren't in goodie mood most of the time.
Nevermind about it.

Now, since I've got no pics of both of us.
I will post some camwhore with the 4th month pressie pics.
Dear's LOVE IS THE MESSAGE black tee, which he wore yesterday.
He said he purposely wear dy then give it to me, with his sweat and perfume smell. =.="
Lol. Actually
I wanted the tee when I saw him wearing it yesterday.
And he read my mind!
HAPPY!
=D

My rabbit teeth and small eyes.
4th pressie 013


4th pressie 014

LOVE IS THE MESSAGE.


4th pressie 015

Hmmm....


4th pressie 020


4th pressie 029


4th pressie 043

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg nigel is so cute..nieways it's funny how we always like how our bf smell wan..purposely go near near jes to sniff him..haha

Licey said...

Lol.
You just said he's cute. He paling pantang when ppl say dat.
Haha.
Yea yea.. eventhough sweat like dont know wat, will still go near and sniff him. hehe =p