Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today is just not my day...


Today ain't a good day for me.

Being asked the same old question over and over again.
Feel kind of annnoy.
I've been telling you the same old answer for don't know how many times!
No! I say NO! Can't you hear me?
Argh!
Give me a break!

Stupid driver!
Watch when you drive!
You're in a campus area, and I'm crossing the road.
You almost killed me!
Speeding along the campus road?
Did you ever have a brain to think of how dangerous it was?
Yeah, you're rich. So what?!
It doesn't mean that you can speed all you want!
I slipped when I ran across just because of your stupidity!
If not because of HL, my head will be under your darn tyre!

What's wrong with all the cars on road today?
Driving as though they were the only car on the road.
Turning which ever way they want without switching on their signal light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Will be the receptionist for UTAR idol tomorrow.
As usual, UTAR's Music Club like to give me a last minute call.
Tell me tomorrow la, see I'll entertain you or not?
Always, always do things without planning.
As though my time is only this club.

Won't be joining this club for the next sem for sure.

LOUSY!


TODAY IS JUST NOT MY DAY.....

No comments: