Saturday, August 11, 2007

Miss Him.


Reached uni at 8.30am, supposed to meet up with group members at 9am.

So, I went to the reading room and waited for them.
Malaysian timing you see, almost 9.30am only I see people show themselves.
Well, used to waiting. It's not a big deal after all.
Get into discussion, not much progress'ment since everyone has their own opinion in creating our own radio station.
Normal norm in doing assignment I guess.
I like the way we discuss at the end, lots of interaction.

*************************************************

I went to eat panmee after the discussion. Alone. Near my house area.
It's been long since I last eat there. Miss it!
Eating alone not that bad after all.
Get to observe people in the coffee shop.
The way they order food, the way they eat, the way the hawker cook the food, the way people interact with each other.
It's really a nice feeling being alone after a stressful week.

Eating alone. I think and miss those time when we were together.
Same place. Same hawkers.
Difference is I'm eating alone for this time.

But, I don't feel sad or what.
I still have him with me all the time.
He missed those time too. And he missed eating panmee. Haha.
Too bad for you.
We eat next time k? =)


I love it when you tell me that you think and miss those time as how I do.

No comments: