Friday, August 10, 2007

Fed up!


First...
I want to talk about yesterday.
I slept like at.. 10p.m!
Pretty early huh?
I was K.O!

Thanks to some people who did nothing but only complain and order me around!

Was rushing my Japanese assignment til 1 something in the morning the day before.
It seems like so many things to do, and the time is flying so fast.
I was very sleepy, end up decided to rush the last part of the assignment in the morning class.

4 hours of sleep ain't enough for me. Felt extremely tired.
Thought want to take nap during the class.

*Look at the Japanese assignment.

Forget it. I better get move on with my work.
What I have to do was to arrange the 50 Japanese words chosen and place them into the song composed by KY.
It's not easy to arrange since I have make the song sounds right with all the animals' names.
Repeated the melody over and over. Until the class end.
Only a tiny part, I manage to finish.

*Off we go to Salem's farewell in KFC next to MC.

Classmates were all busying to eat, chit chatting, upside down the KFC, except from us, me and KY.
I was listening to the melody, tried to arrange the lyrics.
He was making the 10 sentences.
Feel so stress until stomachache.

Manage to get done with the lyrics after 2 hours.
Then, I join the photography session.
I Cried.
I'm seriously a... cry baby. =p

After got back to campus, have to do some editing on the lyrics.
It just sound not right.
Am pissed when some people don't appreciate what I did and trying to ask me to change it.

Why don't you do it yourself than to order people around?
Talk so much yet do nothing.
Dislike this kind of people. Argh!

I skipped my lunch.
Starve myself the whole day, thought want to record the song.
However, mood tak ada.
Can't sing.
Hoping the presentation will be postpone to next week.
If not,we are so gonna die.
Not ready at all! Argh!

Well.. After that, after all the presentation by classmates.
Still got 5 more groups..
But, look at the time. Haha.
Not enough time.
We are the last group.
Feel so so release. * Phew~

~ To the one who supported me throughout the day,
Without you, I won't be able to make it.
You listen to all my problems eventhough you're so far away from this land.
Am glad that I meet you and having you as my friend, always be there for me.
Thank GOD for bringing us together.




No comments: