Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Explode.

WTH!

Allow me to say that,
You're the worst I've meet in the earth!
Already promise to do the slides. Data all send to you.
Then, now what?
3 days past, and now only you tell that your comp got problem?
Why don't you tell me on the presentation day itself?
Lame excuse on the earth!
I thought I just saw you log in to friendster?

What else you know than just bull shit around?
Always the one who only to order and use people around.
Talk so much, say want to do this do that.
End up what?
Throw everything to us.
"I got other presentations and assignments to do. Not free la.."
F*** you la!
As if you're the only one be who's busy with all these and we're not?

We are suppose to work things out together, as a team.
But, you selfish idiot.
I'm thinking whether to report to lecturer?
Don't blame me if I do. You ask for it.

I can be very mean.
Don't cari pasal with me.

No comments: