Saturday, August 18, 2007

Madness.

I thanks my laptop and printer for helping me to finish the assignment today!
I shifted them to YM's house to do the last part of the assignment.
3 of us were like sitting on the floor doing, thinking, rushing. Madness.
Deadline is at 12pm.
We were like still brainstorming ideas, in the very last minute.
Well, it's all accident. Nevermind about that.

Almost 12pm, we were still pasting and decorating our assignment.
Look like we're so gonna be late.
So, I called Ms. Mai asking for extension on one more hour.
Luckily she's a very understanding person, she somemore ask me to put on her table if can't find the box she put outside the office.
Love Ms. Mai so muchieeee!

Time does fly without we realise, it is already 1 pm.
Noooo! Still not yet punch hole and tie the proposal, struggling to tie it.
Then, run out from the house and jump into the car to uni.
Reach there, let KY sign his name, pass up.
*Phew~ Finally, we overcome all the obstacles and pass up our proposal.
Feel so release after I walk out from the office.

****************************************************

Went to a formal dinner with mommy, is some aunties event, and I'm the driver. -.-"'
Nothing much to do over there, food was no good no good.
Shark fin soup taste more like flour. Hehe. Can't stop complaining about that.

Tomorrow going One U to watch Rush Hour 3..
Monday, will be going back to Seafield to replace a teacher for a Chinese Society's trip.

Huhu, am occupied with plans. ^^

No comments: