Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday.

I woke up at 9.30 this morning, was forced to.

10 something.
I was planning to do revision on Japanese.
I was halfway doing the exercise when I feel dizzy.
Argh! Period.

Lean on the sofa behind me and then I fell asleep. Until 12pm.
Okay. Have to help to do some house chores.

Then, after lunch, went to Gracie's house to practise guitar. =)
We practise for like 1 hour plus.
Fingers pain pain already, but I'm happy!
My chords changing improve a little. Hehe.
We chit chat for awhile, update each other with our recent happening.
Our campus and home are so near to each other, but yet we don't get to see each other that often.
Life have been real busy!

Working at night, as usual, busy til the end on Saturday night.
Kena tipu by one customer. =/
About 5 something. Ish ish!
No moral value at all customers nowadays, like that also want to tipu me.

Hmmm.. Want to watch Conan later, this VCD was with me since 3 weeks ago. Haha.
Gotta return it to KY. Lalalala.

No comments: