Tuesday, August 28, 2007

EmoDay EmoMe.


KJ boy is gonna present soon.

The day started off with a happy mode.

Early morning reach uni, then busy talking with Jyin about the movie they watch yesterday, SECRET.
It sounds so interesting, so feel like watching.
Nobody teman, and so my plan tergendala.

Then, Jyin told me she downloaded the movie already.
I copied the movie from her, to save money, to save time from traveling.
Then, Ai Leng brought for me Nic’s Smiling Pasta. Yay yay! Got lotsa lotsa movie and drama for me to watch already.

After lunch, few of us plan to watch Dream Girls since lecture class had been canceled.
We conquered a mini lecture hall and start watching the show.
Making noise, singing, had fun like nobody’s business til 1 p.m.
A lecturer knock on the door, asked whether we are having class in that hall?
We quickly off the lappy and cabut.

Then, continue our unfinished show in another smaller class.
Continue with our crazy act, imitating the artists. Haha.
Off the light and plan to scare whoever who open the door.
Broadcasting people are always that crazy.

We were too excited and never noticed it was actually raining out there.
So, we were trapped in this building when we were supposed to be in another building.
Luckily, Samantha came and save us and drive us there.

Rainny day…
That’s when I start feeling emo.
Unable to explain why on earth I was being that emo?

Worst still when the tutorial lecture told me she might had misplace my assignment with another class.

Whole class, I’m the only one who never get my assignment back.Argh! WTH!
But, anyway, thanks for all ya concern!
I’ll be okay. I guess.
Caught the guys doing this in the class.

After classes, went to Jyin’s house.
We eat a lot of junk food while watching ALONE.
I feel much better after all the food went into… My stomach.


No comments: