Monday, August 6, 2007

Bad Day.


Today was a bad day.

First, my slipper say bye bye to me.
Nevermind about that, its old enough after all.
Then what?
Almost reach my car time, the traffic police 'belanja' me 'saman'.
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It's all too late.
He's left without looking at me?
Why? Why?
Why so cruel to me?
I was like just in front you.
Policeman, jangan pergi dulu!!

Sighhh....

Get in the car and wait for KJ. Need to get Japanese book from him.
Then, off we go to pick up sis.

Reach his house, I called KY.
Ask him about the saman thingy.
What?! RM100 to RM150?

*Faint*

But, but, but..
Ai Leng told me they know a senior who can settle the saman for me. FOC. haha.
Feel so release.
If not, I may have stuff my stomach for one whole month.
Luckily...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going for my first guitar class later..

Cant wait for it!!!!!

Tata!~~

No comments: