Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rush Hour 3.


*Day*

Rush Hour 3 was soooo funny!

Me, Susan, Kel, KJ, JY went to One Utama for the movie.
We were laughing like nobody's business.
Think we were the loudest. Lol. Who cares? This is the broadcasting students style. =p

After movie, went to shop for while.
Never get anything for myself though, but KJ did get himself a jacket with the girls' help.

I went back before the rest, have to work at night.
So, I came out from the parking.
(Honestly, I don't know the way back. =/ )
Was planning to read the signboard along the way.

It was still okay at the beginning, til I read Damansara Jaya as Petaling Jaya.
After turn in only realise I'm in the wrong way, sigh..
Continue driving in a place where I totally unfamiliar with.
Turning left and right, making turns here and there.
I think I'm lost.
No choice. Was alone and just continue looking for signboard.
Hoping to see a familiar place.
Then, make U turn near Eastin Hotel.
Oh yay! I saw this place : Seksyen 17. Haha.
I know this place. Somewhere near UTAR.

It was adventurous and fun to find way back in a place where you totally have no idea where are you. However, make sure your car's petrol is full tank la. Don't later halfway have to call for help pulak. Lol =D

*Night*

The manager came back to spotcheck!
The whole thing last not more than 1 minute. POWER!
Luckily I wasn't in the kitchen when she came back.
If not, my ears gonna hurt so badly tonight.
No food for me, don't dare to go inside kitchen in case she suddenly appear! =/

No comments: