Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm satisfied.


Naughty Yang bully me.
He hit my right shoulder with the tray. Pain =/
Right on the old injury.
If my shoulder pain again, I really want to go kick his butt already.
Of all place.. Ish ish.

Kitchen fella very nice to me today. Hehe.
I went in to kitchen to look for food.
There, all the kitchen fella start giving me mushroom soup and mix herb breads. *nyam nyam~
The chief ask me to eat more. Say I too skinny?
Sitting on a big tray with Yang at the back door, crap with him in the same time.
Then, I saw this huge fat rat running across the lorong.
Eww.. RAT =S
The mix herd breads come in 3 pieces, and I only fnish 1.
Tapau back the other 2. =p

************************************************

I figured out how to use the Epson printer I bought from PC fair. *Yay yay! =D

Feel extremely full full now.
Think is the creammy mushroom soup.
But, nevermind.
I'm satisfied. =)


No comments: