Monday, August 27, 2007

Sigh.


I stare at the message.
“Hi pretty girl………..”

*Take deep breath then sigh

Idol. The idol says this to me.
I don’t know how to react, he just seems so different compare to the him I always thought who he is.

Maybe,
I shouldn’t expect too much from him.
Maybe,
I should just be happy that he’s willing to interview by me.
Maybe…
I should just stop thinking about this.
Maybe,
I should start thinking of the interview questions.

Argh!!!
What’s wrong with me?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was watching Nic’s concert DVD where I realize I couldn’t focus on the monitor screen.
It’s been long time I’m having this problem, unable to focus on an object or something I’m looking at. The vision will usually go blur before I force myself to focus on it. Then, not long after that, it will go blur again. I have to try for few times before I can actually focus on that particular object. Sigh. =/


I seriously must get started with my revision soon.

No comments: