Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ratatouille VS Cockroach.

P/S: Don't read this if you still not yet have your meal. I've warn you. So, if anything happen, don't blame me.

I was watching Ratatouille.
Laughing my ass off with all the funny scenes.
Then, something came across my mind.
Wondering..

Why rats are always being chased for stealing cheese?
Somemore those chesse must be got hole wan?
What about Cheesedale or Kraft cheese?
Those square square one, never see them appear in movie wan?

Hmmm.... A food for thought for these coming days.

See.. Told ya.



*******************************************************


I was back from work just now.
Wanted to go to the toilet when I realised I step on something weird.
I on the light and look at the thingy I step on.
Ahhhhhh!!!!!
Is a stupid cockroach!!!
Dad came and whack that yucky creature up.
Okay. One is down.

I step out the toilet and go to the kitchen.
Another... Ahhhhhh!!!!!
Got one more here, then another one there!
My house is being attack by cockroaches!
So, dad's holding newspapers and rubber bands, tapau those creature.
Muahahaha.. XD

This is what happen when they trying to attack my home!


Padan muka!


See what I mean earlier? Bwek =p

Hmmm.. Now my toe are feeling weird weird.
Don't know if that yucky creature bite me or not?
What if tomorrow morning wake up from sleep, I become a
cockroach?
That will be so so ugly. =/

*A knock on head
Ai yak.. Okay la. I know la my imagination goes wild already.

No comments: