Saturday, November 22, 2008

UTAR Kampar.

Woke up 4 ish in the morning yesterday and went to UTAR Kampar with the family to look for sis accomodation in Kampar.

First thing first I reached Kampar campus, I was amazed by the super nice environment, the campus life that I wanted all these while.
But but but, I know I will never get to study in this campus wtf so sad.
T__________T
The security guards also 10 times nicer than those in PJ campus.
Basically staff in Kampar are quite friendly and nice, unlike those in PJ wtf.

Went to the toilet in Block A, near the Admin.
Much nicer than those in PJ wtf. (Yea yea, I'm comparing PJ and Kampar, which everything in Kampar is much nicer than in PJ.)

kampar 016

kampar 017

Walking out from Block A.
kampar 020

kampar 021

Heaven of car park.
RM260/year, I think.
Damn cheap!
PJ charge RM90/month wtf.
Can you see the difference, you tell me.
kampar 022

Side of Block A.
kampar 024

Entrance of Block A.
kampar 025

kampar 031

Bicycles are everywhere in the campus.
kampar 032

Right side in cafeteria facing the lake.
kampar 035

kampar 039

kampar 042

Bike parking.
kampar 045

The lake that seperating campus and hostel.
kampar 047

So nice. *big wet eyes*
kampar 048

Those houses are hostels.
Rental so damn cheap also with table, closet, bed provided.
Students get to send their laudries to the dobi in the hostel for free, limited to 7 kg per week though.
Van will send you to dinner for free.
UTAR bus drop you right in front of your house.
So nice right?
kampar 050

Seriously, I wish I get to study in UTAR Kampar than UTAR PJ.
><

No comments: