Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bullshit

Yesterday was a Friday.

Yesterday was the last day for Y2S2.

Yesterday was super duper jam all the way from Digital Mall to SS2 and also Section 13 wtf, around 2pm.



Want to know why is that place so jam?

I think some of you may have already figure out more or less the reason that cause the jam.

Its a Friday, so yea, double park along the roadside isn't big deal near the mosque.



I'm not trying to create some issue here wtf. (Note: Just incase I get myself into trouble by saying that, I'm not trying to be racist. Bwek.)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, WHY ON EARTH THEY DON'T GET SUMMONS WHEN THEY PARK OR DOUBLE PARK THEIR CARS ALONG THE DAMN MAIN ROAD AND CAUSE MASSIVE TRAFFIC JAM? WHILE WE UTAR STUDENTS GET SUMMONS WHEN WE PARK ALONG THE ROADSIDE WHICH DON'T REALLY CAUSE ANY JAM?

I think everyone can see that clearly that our Police Diraja who with Tegas, Adil, Berhemah as their slogan are good for nothing.

Like Nothing?

Can't they work harder on serious cases than issue summons everyday to the poor students?

Why don't they issue summon for those who block the main road every Friday?

Alright, I know the reason is damn obvious, but WTH, I thought Polis Diraja goes by Tegas, Adil, Berhemah?

No comments: