Monday, November 3, 2008

My Multimedia Design and Application Tutor Sucks!

I'm sure many of you know about it, but I haven really talk about him yet.
He is the MOST LAZIEST tutor in my whole entire UTAR life wtf.
Okay, I know I'm only a Y2S2 student, but I think nobody can compare his lazinesss.
If there's an award on THE MOST LAZIEST TUTOR IN UTAR, he sure will be the person who receive the award.
No doubt at all.

How the hell he get the tutor job also I don't know.
I guess, its the usual sucky UTAR management, too desperate for tutor til they just take whoever who applied for the job.
Sigh.

I don't know why am I attending the class when most of the time he just ask to google up the info.
Even when he's teaching now, we understand zero but copy paste some of the Java script.
=_________=
RAWR!






No comments: