Friday, November 7, 2008

Emo Queen.

Am currently reading Cecelia Ahern's Where Rainbows End.

I am feeling emo, and I'm not gonna hide it.
Maybe its cause of the story.
Maybe its cause of some blogs that I've read.

I don't know.
I've always wanted a best friend.
What I mean is, a best friend that treat me as his/her one and only best friend.
I have few close friends I know.
But, they have their own close friends too.
They can't be possibly cater all their time for me.
I know that pretty well.
That's the fact.

I know my first impression to most of you is always negative.
I don't know why.
Maybe I'm too noisy.
Maybe I'm always over-react in some minor stuff.
And I always will leave that to time to do its job.
For everyone to mix with me for a longer just to realize I'm not the one when you first set an eye on me.
Its either you like me or you dislike me, nothing in between.

I realize my social circle is getting smaller.
I think a lot of people think that, when I have a bf, I don't need my friends.
I have bimbos telling me that I neglected my friends.
Do I really neglected them?
I don't know how people see it that way.
Apart from not sitting with them during lecture, I still think I'm with them most of the time, in person and soul and mind.
I'm never that kinda of person who please everyone, but, I find myself pleasing people nowadays.
Its not even making my life easier or whatsoever.
People still take me for granted.
I'm always the one who people come when they face problems, and the one who being forgotten when there's something good.
I guess, life is never easy.
I'm sucks in this game, or maybe I should just quit the game and be myself.
Who cares about those who take me for granted?

I hate to see that, a friend who using another friend get all the compliments, just cause that person knows how to please everyone and playing the game well.
There's still alot for me to learn.

Who want to be my best friend?

No comments: