Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pyramid Jusco Day.



The day has come after the long wait since One Utama Jusco Day.
Finally, its Pyramid Jusco Day.
Hohoho!
To welcome this day, I've already registered myself a J Card yesterday heh.


Me, sis and the bf reached there around 10.45am.
By then, a lot of people finish shopping and heading home.
After settled my car at CP6, off we go joining the crowd.

The crowd was not as powerful as One Utama Jusco Day, at least I still can breathe properly wtf.
My mission was to get some shirts for dad and get myself some tops and bottom.
After spending ages on the male department, I got dad 1 tee and 4 shirts, which 2 of them were too huge for dad after he tried on later. ><

Sis was rushing to work, so she left those lingerie she took for me.
Being the auntie me, I wanted to accumulate everything then only I settle the bill one shot, and so I carried the lingerie walking around wtf.
No trolley and basket as aunties sapu all lol.
But, it seemed like I have no luck on lingerie or clothes.
So, move on to branded handbags area, trying my luck there.
Then, we saw there's this Polo handbag, original price was RM109, after 50% discount was RM55.
I actually wanted to get one Polo handbag for some time.
But, I couldn't decide whether to get it or not?
Then, the bf said quite worth it wtf.
I tried on, put back, few minutes later, went back to the place and take wtf cause too kiasu, what if later I want then no more how?
I carried the handbag walking around to look for other stuff as though I've paid for it lol.

Just went we were passing by the bags, a pink colour guy shouting with his 'speaker' (I don't know what you call that.) that 'ITS HAPPY HOUR! 80% discount for all bags.
You know, I waited for this hour so long cause I missed the one at One Utama.
Of course, I straight away throw my stuff to the bf and squeeze myself in those crazy aunties crowd with sis lingerie still in my hand wtf.
Managed to grab a bag for mom, but wtf it was the 70% item.
So, I went back to the crazy aunties crowd again, and hohoho, I got myself a black Benedetti Polo bags.
Mom joined the crowd later and she managed to another 2 bags wtf.
The bf managed to take some pics while waiting for me lol.



Anyway, did I mention that, mom paid for my black Polo bag while the bf sponsored RM30 for my white Polo handbag.
Huhu.
So syok.
Wtf.
Byebye.

No comments: