Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is that what you call stress?

Dad nagged a little over the dining table that I've been eating quite little recently.
He was asking me whether I'm below 40 kg.
I wonder what's his reaction when he find out that my weight is dropping ever since I don't know when.
I find myself been eating a lot of junkies though.
Can't help.

On another random note, please everyone, do not use Sunsilk hairfall control shampoo, the one with gold colour with soya and ginseng extract.
Haiya I forgotten what's inside, but please don't use the hairfall control shampoo from Sunsilk.
My hair dop like cancer patient after I used it.
Drop even more than before I start using.
Like wtf, my hair not as thick, in fact its super thin.
I think if I were to continue using it, sooner or later I'll become botak.
=____________=

Anyway, I finish reading Where Rainbows End.
Omg, I cannot imagine if I have to wait for my true love til I'm 50 when he's been around me since I'm 5.
Sometimes fate just can't stop meddling...
I have no book to read til Jasmine bring another one on Monday.
Can't wait til Monday.
But I think by that time I have to study for the mid term of Multimedia Design and Application and also start doing my assignment.
Hmmmm...

And and and, I just started watching Nicholas Teo's new drama- Invincible Shan Bao Mei.
He's cute as usual, but he's kinda mean and garang in the show. ><
Okay, am gonna continue watching the show.

Toddles.

No comments: