Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Missing.

Kat and Rach messaged me asked if I'm going to Monsoon Cup this year.
Sigh.
It seems like all of us cannot make it for this year.
The local uni gang all graduated and working now, UTAR gang all cannot confirm attendance by deadline and hence missed the event too.
Boohoohoo!
I miss my darlings.
T__________T

A couple of things happened today that make me change my perception and my view to certain people.

And.
Some Subang drivers are seriously brainless, especially those so call adults.
Never follow rules on the road and they still pointing fingers warning you or honk you for blocking them to break the rules.
Just because I have 'P' stickers sticking on my mirrors doesn't mean I'm a P driver wtf.
For the first time in my 3 years of driving, I pointed my middle finger up to an auntie who scold me in her car just cause I stopped with my signal on wtf.
Enough.
Patient reached its limit.
Very pissed today.
Stupid stupid stupid.
RAWR!

No comments: