Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Natio oh Natio.

Eversince a classmate presented on the topic WHY WE SHOULD STOP BUYING ANIMAL TESTED COSMETICS, I start checking on all my cosmetics and skincare wtf.
Not every brand is listed online though.

And so, I need to get a new set of skincare products eventhough I have 2 sets of Laneige skincare samples that can last me probably 1-2 months, cause they are without cleanser.
I was considering between Shiseido and Skinfood.

Shiseido cause their packaging white white colour very nice and their products are suitable for Asian skin.
Skinfood cause many been telling that their skincare products very nice.


The problem now is, after googling, I found out that Shiseido is a animal tested brand from here.
As for Skinfood, Mandy told me that many Korean brand do test on animals.
Another option was Z.A (A lower range company from Shiseido wtf.)

I was in dilemma.

*****
Went to Sasa with Cheryl to check on price for Z.A.
The promoter then recommend us the brand, Natio from Australia.

The brand is under promotion now.
My set of skincare only cost RM86, but if that promoter said purchase more than RM98 then can get a set of free gift.
Being the auntie me, of course la I want the free gift wtf.

So I bought their body scrub at RM37, which highly recommended by the promoter.
All together I spent RM123. O.o

I searched online again for the brand and its free from animal testing .
Hehe so yay for me.


Silver pouch that comes along with the skincare. The pounch that comes along with free gift. Heh. Jeng Jeng Jeng!
Cleanser, tonner, moisturising cream, body shampoo, lip treatment,
MASCARA!
(I got 3 mascaras now, 1 year plus no need to buy mascara dy lol)

Body scrub huhu.^^

No comments: