Friday, November 14, 2008

Better Not Clash Together.

*Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding*

This afternoon, when I was pathetically having my so call lunch, which is few biscuits and a cup of oatmeal, I received a call.
Guess who called me?
The People Dynamic!
Why?
Asked me if I'm interested to join them for the Monsoon Cup 2008.
OMG OMG OMG!
Of course I want!
But but but, there's this one thing.
I'm not sure whether the schedule with clash with the one and only final exam.

I really really really want to go to the Monsoon Cup 08.
I miss the sea breeze, the chillax moment at the dock, and at the end of the race my payment!
What?!
I'm broke.
T_________T
I need more cash.
Please the final exam is not on the 8th December.
If not I shall officially declare my hatred to this Multimedia Design & Application wtf.
Cause this is the only paper that I have to sit for this sem.
The tutor is not replying my message about the date for final.
The UTAR management is still taking their own sweet time in posting the timetable up.
Nobody that I can actually refer to about the date.
I have to confirm my attendance latest by Monday.
HOW HOW HOW?

RAWR!

No comments: