Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Feel LOVED.

While I was happily checking my mail and thinking how to arrange my points for the persuasive speech, I saw the reply from Mr Kuru regarding my topic.

Hi! Your topic seems ok but the points that you have provided are rather weak. You may want to look at some other points specially the one on job discrimination.
Regards and good luck.
Mr Kuru

O.o
How now how?
I'm supposed to due the speech outline and present the speech on Wednesday.
I is feeling so stress and stress and stress!
I don't know how I want to present as the video I downloaded was quite low quality and so far I cannot find any replacement for that.
T______________T

*********

Wheee!!!~~
I IS SO HAPPY NOW!

My problem consider solved!
A billion thanks to Dear, Cheryl, Kim, Lynn!
I'm so excited now and I just knocked my hand to the door frame.
*Ouch*

I LOVE YOU, YOU AND YOU!
*hearts*

No comments: