Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snakes Dream.

I dreamt about snakes for 2-3 times in 1 week time, and it bother me in a way.
My snakes dream usually revolve different types of snakes in different colours and sizes.

I remember the first dream was when I was walking down from the stairs in dark.
I suddenly felt something 'flew' in from the door crack and I heard some hissing sound.
I turned on the light.
To my horror, I saw alot of different types of snakes, but mostly cobras and those snakes that vibrate their tails whenever they move (I don't know what you call that).
I screamed and screamed and screamed til my whole family came down and saw so many snakes.
Then, I don't know why those snaked seemed to be killed by my dad easily.
When I looked out from the door crack after that, I saw some kids laughing and ran away.
Wtf.
Why the kids so bad want to scare me like that la? =S

Another snakes dream that just happened during my evening nap.
I was in some living room (not own house) with family when suddenly alot of snakes crawling in to living room from the kitchen.
I saw a smaller version of python crawling up to sis bag.
Then, suddenly those tiny green snakes started jumping up to the chairs and furniture and on me wtf.
So scary la I almost cry cause one of them bit my finger when I was getting rid of them.
T________T
Anyway, I din get killed.
I ran out from the house, feeling traumatized.
A helicopter appeared from the sky out of nowhere.
The pilot told me something, but I couldn't really remember dy.

Jumping to another frame of dream, snakes also. =S
Someone keep some horse in a room with bed.
I went to visit with friends and sis.
Then we were nagging the person to not keep the horse in the room and help to tidy up the bed.
Those snakes appear again wtf.
All of us jumped on the bed and screaming but the snakes couldn't reach us.
But, the poor horse. I forgotten what happened to that horse, I think kena kacau by the snakes.
After that....
The end wtf.

Cause dad woke me up for dinner.

Oh God,
Please don't let me dream about snakes anymore.
I want to have proper sleep, not sleeping in fear.
I is very scared.
Sob sob. ='(

No comments: