Friday, February 1, 2008

31th January 2008.

This was supposed to be yesterday’s post.

I kena saman yesterday!
Not only me, but most of the cars around the campus. (Note : Without double park.)

The morning jam was as usual.
There was this small lorry was driving next to me.
Then, there was this traffic police with his bike suddenly near the lorry, knock his window, direct him to stop at the side.
That was in Federal Highway.

Turning into seksyen 14, more traffic police were waiting there!
If I’m not mistaken, that was about 5, 6 of them.
Few cars were stopped at the side.
I was safe.
Continue my way to uni.

ROMBANGAN POLIS TRAFIK SEDANG BERGIAT MENJALANKAN ‘OPERASI MENUNTUT ANGPAU TAHUNAN’!

Chinese New Year is around the corner.
All these traffic police were so hardworking all of the sudden.
Early morning already on their duty, some more in a gang.
Try their very best to saman drivers and at the same time, get some extra pocket money.
Yea, with their anti rasuah badge nicely pins on their chest. =.=”
Just bride them with RM10-RM20, I tell you, they will be happily smiling at you and wave goodbye.
Just so damn cheapskate!

No comments: