Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 surprises.

2 hours plus of sleep make me look like a zombi today.
Went to class with sleepy eyes. @@

Was in Radio Broadcasting lecture class when I received a call from Grace.
"Alice! Your car kena saman!"
Seriously, I tell you.
All these police are too much already!
Then, on the way to my car, I observe the cars around, see whether how many of them kena.
It happened to be everyone's car is clear!
However, I can see one of my wiper was lift up and there's a big piece of paper stick under another wiper.
Then, I know I fall to the same old trick.
Ish ish.
It was a saman by Grace and Chan.
Apala this 2 got nothing to do than to kacau my poor kelisa.

**************

Went to Mrs. Gooi's house to bai nin.
Everyone was talking bout Math problems, except from me.
All those Math terms were familiar but then I can apply none of them now.
Give back all the knowledge to teacher. =p

Then, I've got this be-earlier Valentine pressie.
DIY Ferrero Rocher Flowers. =)
Travel all the way from Semenyih! (Yea la... Must emphasize on this a little)
Thankyou very much again, Stupidboy!




2 hours plus of sleep and I'm still awake.
Surprises keep me awake and happy I guess...
Lol.

No comments: