Friday, February 29, 2008

Most of the time.

I am HAPPY!
Can sing and dance around some more.
Can manja-manja without thinking much.
How nice!

But a, midterm for Mass Media and Society is damn teruk wei.
No idea what I crap in my answers.
Most of my answers more like my own theories and I feel so sleepy.
@.@
All I wanted to do was to get out of the hall as soon as possible.
Came to think about it, my place was quite a fengshui place.
I was surounded by smarties, the PRESIDENT list and DEAN list people. (Note: They are not nerd, and play hard like any other people. Why they still so power?)
Tension giler.
-__________-

The rehearsal for DJ live show was postponed to next Tuesday.
More time for me to practise, to learn.
I was too fast in presenting my script, like rushing to somewhere.
Okay. I'll slow down the pace. (trying very hard. =P )
I'll imagine talking with you, so that I will not sound like a bullet train.
*sticks tongue out*

************

Suprise no more? Nevermind. As long as we are link together. =)

No comments: