Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friends?

Seriously, I doubt on the purpose of organising the house visiting.
It seems so meaningless by now.
If I know this is what happen at the end, I wouldn't have take over to organise this.
I'm not happy, rather disappointed and almost tears.
I can do nothing much with this, I know.
Just can't help it.

How many friends do I need in my whole entire life?
One, two, three, four.....
A lot of you people enter my circle of life, and some of you still inside the circle, and some of you left.
I cherish every moment with all of you and appreaciate the friendship you gave.
But, as time goes by, most of us changed.
I don't know how to pen this thought of mine.
I guess, I'll leave this to myself.

Sorry for this post will be a little negative for this CNY.

No comments: